learned how to cook a new meal
started a new job and got a promotion
bonded with my many co-workers
had friends graduate and move back home
i moved into a new condo
spent more time in PB and by the beach
had lots of laugh attacks with my amazing friends
had a whole month with no days off work
took two summer classes
went to the county fair twice
went to dave & busters for the first time
partied downtown more than i expected
had major car problems
woke up monday-friday at 5:30am
got many compliments on my hotpink watch
cut my hair into an aline again
worked with the cutest little kids
had a freakout about life and then got it together
I start my last year of school tomorrow. Sure this summer was a little rough, but i'm pleased with how it ended.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment