Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Favorites--Feathered Friends


Oh what a week its been and its all so bitter sweet. Today was my last day working at the camp. I can't believe 11 weeks flew by so fast. I'm going to miss the kids and all the wonderful co-workers I grew close to this summer. Last night we had a potluck and it was a lot of fun. I made my seven layer taco dip, which I haven't had in forever :) We also played a big game of dodgeball and I got taken out by my supervisor haha. I'm sad to leave (especially since I've been here for 3 years) but I'm excited about not having to wake up at 5:30am anymore.

I have so many things to be happy about this week:
1. Getting an A in my summer class (I can mark it off my August goals)
2. Getting a promotion at my job which means more money :)))
3.  Being done with camp
4. In 10 days I start my last year of college

One trend I've been into lately are feathers :) First there were feather extensions, but now I'm loving feathered head-bands and earrings. And I love all the different styles of feathers there are. Some are vibrant and colorful for a more exotic look, while you can definitely rock a sophisticated look also. I've been dying to find the perfect pair of feather earrings but haven't found any yet. Soon! Here are some of my favorites.





Its a Friday night and there is no going out for me. I will be sorting through my room and cleaning stuff out. My room is literally out of control. And I'm ready to start saving for my paris trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts