Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Favorites--Turbans!

Hello Friday! So far this week has been full of:
working, evening walks on the beach, spending time with friends, babysitting, sitting up late in my room catching up with friends who are in-town visiting, line-dancing, having a new found liking for southern gentlemen, sleeping-in, warm weather, learning how to cook a new meal, cookies & ice-cream, having a very clean car, opening my heart, and praying lots.

I feel good and I feel happy.

I guess I can say I've ended my last week of summer exactly how I wanted. I have 3 days left until I start my last year of college. This weekend is going to be busy. We are having a huge gala at work tomorrow, so this week has been full of prepping. Today includes more prepping, and tomorrow I work an 11 hour day for the gala. The cool thing is that is carnaval themed, but I know I am going to be exhausted. It will be fun though :)

With school starting and the ending of summer, I've definitely been thinking about my fall/winter wardrobe. Unfortunately, my wardrobe is going to have to be put on hold for a little bit but I've already been coming up with a list of must-haves including: motorcycle boots, boyfriend cardigans, more leggings, feather accessories, and......turbans. Yes! How perfect are these to rock from fall right into winter? I'm in love.



3. etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts