Tuesday, August 30, 2011
super senior
So I've gotten through the first two days of school, which means I have attended all my classes. I guess I'm liking some of my classes and hating others. Its only 15 weeks right? 15 weeks seems like a long time when all I'm longing for is to be a college graduate with a nice job, living independently. This year just might be the longest year of my life and May 2012 cant come any sooner. Unfortunately, I did find out that I need to drop one of my classes. So tomorrow I will be running around like a mad woman trying to crash a class to replace the one I need to drop. boooo :(
I'm excited tonight! Its time for some good ol' taco tuesday fun with the girls. But first I need to head out to target, do some homework, and go to staples. Errands time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment