Wednesday, August 3, 2011

baby im a be your motivation



How cool is the background of my photo? I was at work in our creative lab. The shelves are lined with random items and across from me are empty mason jars to collect peoples ideas and creativity. I love my job and how cool it is. Its always inspiring people to get creative. Yesterday was a long day. I had to work both jobs, I stuck around at the museum to do homework (pictured above), and then we had a going away party for my supervisor. I came home and was absolutely exhausted from being gone for over 12 hours.

I'm sad I missed out on such a hot day today, even though I told myself I was going to take advantage of it. But a much needed nap was calling my name and then i had to head to school to take my exam. Oh boy, I didn't do too hot. The test significantly dropped my grade :( Well I guess I have the last test, my project, and the extra credit to still get the grade I want. Always look on the brightside :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts