Monday, March 26, 2012

{weekend wrap-up}


Wait! Am I really on spring break? It sure doesn't feel like it.... yet. Hopefully, it will soon. This weekend was simple and sweet. Lots of good things happened that put a smile on my face. Actually by Sunday evening I just felt so happy and content with life. I'll spare you the exceedingly long details and keep it short.

1. Spending Friday + Sunday evening with the new boy. Having wine + movie night. Enjoying nights dancing downtown. Late night burrito runs. Late night talking. Him stating that it was a great weekend.

2. Getting my first tip ever in my life after working my first bday party. It was a proud moment for me. Check the photo above.

3. Work being easy and smooth, especially compared to the madness of last weekend.


And now I am looking forward to a slow week, dinner with friends, interviews, movies with the boy, and hopefully a short but perfect get-away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts