This Spring Break has been absolutely simple yet perfect.
More than I could have eve hoped for or wished for.
Margaritas dates. Wine and movie nights. Hiking. Amazing opportunities. Compliments.
Jobs well done. Cuddling. Gym time. Having breakfast made for me. Sleeping in.
Dancing like no one is watching. Learning new & random facts. Endless games of scramble with friends.
Free time. Staying up late and talking. Getting accepted into grad school. Having someone show they care.
Food in my stomach and a roof over my head. Mini road-trips. Discovering new cities and places. Cute kids. Endless laughter. Making new friends.
Food in my stomach and a roof over my head. Mini road-trips. Discovering new cities and places. Cute kids. Endless laughter. Making new friends.
And most of all:
Lovely little besos
And I loved all of the beautiful little kisses I received this Spring Break
And I loved all of the beautiful little kisses I received this Spring Break

No comments:
Post a Comment