Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Graduation Wishlist}


I have four weeks left until I graduate from college and a month from today I will be taking my last finals ever. Its quite mind blowing. I've kind of been putting things off in terms of graduation planning since I've been so busy. But after this week I want to start planning things out, like my dress, decorating my cap, taking pictures, etc. I'm the first kid to graduate college so its kind of a big deal.

The other day I was on the phone with my mom and she asked me what I wanted for graduation. I thought at least 100 things would race to my mind at once, considering I have been a broke college student for so long. But instead I found myself thinking "ummm....I don't know". I mean I have everything I need. I've definitely learned how to live simply these past few years. And when I get something flashy or expensive, I kind of feel guilty about it. But my mom imposed that I come up with a list so that she can have an easier time coming up with something. So here is my long thought out list. What did you guys ask for or receive for graduation?


1. Iphone 4s
Because I still have my Iphone 3 and its been good to me, but
its also time to upgrade. Hello facetime and a camera in the front :)



2. New Nikes
I run, hit the gym, and hike a lot. My shoes get worn out so fast. And its 
been a while since I've had my current gym shoes. I'm looking for 
something a little bit for light and sleek and these babies are perfect



3. Chemical Peel
I've been wanting one forever, like seriously. My back has so many scars from acne,
and with summer coming up it would be nice to get rid of them. I'm tired of
hiding my back and covering up. If someone paid for this I'd be a happy girl :)

4. A massage
I could really use one. It would be nice to work out all the knots in my 
back from all the stress I've been through after these past five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts