Thursday, April 5, 2012

{thankful thursdays}


(via--weheartit)
This Thursday I am thankful for having a person in my life that makes me happy and that I cannot get enough of.  I am thankful for him and everything he does for me:



1. gets my sense of humor
2. buys us wine and movies
3. always lets me pick the movie, and watches them happily
4. holds my hand
5. tells me i'm cute
6. always opens doors for me 
7. makes me yummy breakfast
8.  always makes me feel completely comfortable
9. isn't turned off by my huge appetite
10. encourages me to work hard
11. is the perfect study buddy, and stays 100% silent 
12. doesn't mind how much I talk in the morning
13. is one of the most humble people I know
14. takes walks with me in the evening
15. is an amazing cook :)

He is the very reason I've been neglecting this blog a little lately. But thanks to him I've also been having more adventures. So definitely expect more pictures and wonderful stories. What are you ladies thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts