Thursday, April 12, 2012
A day in the life: My productive wednesday
Yesterday was so a go go go day for me! I didn't have class which was awesome, because I could finally take care of all the things I needed to. I woke up next to my boy and he made us some yummy breakfast. I am definitely enjoying the fact that he is a fabulous cook and is Mexican. I would probably gain weight by how much he feeds me if he wasn't also health conscious. For breakfast we had chorizo (but Soy kind), eggs, tortillas and coffee. And boy did it hit the spot! I felt all energized and ready to face the day ahead of me. I then hit the gym and did the stair-master, which I don't do too often. Sometimes I'll do a quick 10 min sesh after running the treadmill to switch it up and burn some quick calories. But this time I did a 30 minute session and almost died. Like I was seriously so dizzy I felt like I was going to faint. After my gym session I headed to school to finish a paper, work on a presentation, and study for an exam next week. I was there for almost five hours and I got so much done... it felt good. I then came home and got ready for some line dancing with my friend Ashley. We like going to this cowboy bar called incahoots on wednesday nights. The first time I went I thought it wasn't my "scene", but its definitely a lot of fun. We learned a dance called "dizzy" which was hard to learn at first but we got it down. We also had a few alabama slammers which are my new favorite drink. I ended the night asleep next to the boy sharing stories and being crazy as usual. It was a good, productive, and fun Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment