Sunday, March 18, 2012
{chin-up buttercup}
What a completely unexpected weekend. I totally came into this weekend wanting it to be chill and low-key. I planned on sitting at home and getting some assignments done. Unfortunately, it did not turn out that way. Friday I went out with my co-workers which was a lot of fun. I might have had one too many drinks, but it was still a good night. But Saturday I felt like death. Not from drinking, but I felt like I was coming down with something. It persisted all day until it felt like my body was literally breaking down. To make matters worse, work was extremely busy. For more than half the day we had a line out the door with over a 30 minute wait. You'd think people were trying to get into disneyland or something. Plus we were very understaffed. So I spent my st. patricks evening sleeping away and resting up. I slept a good 12+ hours and still woke up feeling very out of it. I wanted to call out of work, but I knew they would need me. Sure it enough it was another busy day, but definitely not as crazy as Saturday. Whew. Its now the end of Sunday evening and I am just praying I get better. I am tired of being sick and getting sick. Can someone remind me to load up on vitamin C for the rest of my life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment