I seriously feel like I'm falling apart right now. Yesterday, I started coming down with a headache and I related it to my allergies since I had been sneezing earlier. I'm awake and the headache is still here, and I can't tell if its a cold or a sinus infection (I tend to get both pretty commonly). And I can't figure out whats the best way to treat it because I'm unsure what I have. To top it off I'm kind of achey and I started thinking about this other symptoms I've been having lately (which may or may not be related) and kind of started freaking out. I may just be a hypochondriac. Thanks webmd! Nahh, but really I'm prone to getting sick so if this doesn't get better to the hospital it is.
And I didn't already want to go to school, so feeling this way is making it 10x worse.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment