Friday, March 16, 2012

{Friday Favorites}

As my school week comes to an end, my work week is just getting started. Thats how my Fridays go. I miss having the weekends off, or a full day off for that matter. I'm in school Tuesday through Thursday, and I work Friday through Monday. Although I like to think of myself as superwoman, I miss those days and times to myself. The two biggest things I'm looking forward to after graduating college is 1) No homework/studying which=lots of free time AND 2) Getting my weekends back. The Saturdays I do get off, I am the happiest girl. I'm sure a lot of you take it for granted, but there is nothing like sleeping in on a Saturday and exploring the city.


Modern Bridesmaid dresses WITH pockets!


This beautiful reminder <3

These drinks look delicious and have me exicted for summer


Always strive to be the best (via)


A chevron cake in pretty colors? Don't mind if I do (via)

So much lovely inspiration before the weekend! What is currently inspiring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts