Monday, September 19, 2011
Sweet Dreams
Do you ever have those nights where you could sleep forever? I swear my bed has magical powers. As soon as I lay down I feel like I could sleep forever. And when I wake up the last thing I want to do is get out of bed. Actually, the problem has gotten so bad lately it has put me in bad situations (like being late!). But last night I was able to sleep for a good 10 hours. And I felt like I dreamt about everything, and I woke up thinking those things had happened in real life. Then I realized they weren't true.....Even though I love having time to dream forever, I need to keep it to a minimum. Maybe once a week I will do it, but the other days I am going to have my alarm clock go off even if I don't have plans for the day.
The rest of my weekend was just as relaxing...and kind of moving. I had a boys night out on Saturday, as I was the only girl in the group. But its nice switching it up and just hanging with the guys. Saturday/Sunday also confirmed the people in my life and the relationships I share with them. I have pretty amazing friends in my life and I will continue to be a good friend and be there when they need me. Sunday I relaxed and watched football, and spent the night studying and doing homework. Now its Monday again, but im sure it will be a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment