My birthday is in less than two weeks away and I can't believe I'm turning 22. My year of being 21 was pure amazingness, and I hope 22 brings just as much joy and rich experiences. Even though I'm still enjoying my partying phase and being able to drink legally, I do feel so much more
grown. And more then ever I feel much more content with life and what I have. I can truly say I have everything I need in life right now. But like any girl I can still wish, so I decided to put together a wishlist of a few items that would be amazing to receive on my bday.
- 1. Urban Outfitters waterfall ruffle duvet cover
2. A pink holga
(I would love to start taking picture again)
3. Black lace up booties
The truth is, I will probably be buying these for myself in the near future.
4. Flowers
I haven't gotten flowers in almost 3 years. It would be nice to get some :)
No comments:
Post a Comment