Saturday, September 17, 2011
Much needed night
Yesterday/last night was exactly what I needed in terms of a day off. In case you don't know I go to school Mon-Thur (and I'm on campus for AT LEAST 5 hours on each of those days) and then I work 9:30-4:30 on Friday-Sun. So I always have something to do and I'm always tired when I get home from school or work. The brightside is I have the next few weekends off! So yesterday was so nice. I went to a meeting for a little bit, came home and made tacos, went to the bank, and also to target and at night I was able to relax and take a shower by candlelight, lie in bed and red a magazine. Its so nice have a full day of relaxation.
Today since I don't have work, I'm meeting up with my friend Travis at a Cafe so I can help him with his personal statement. I'm also planning on editing mine a little if I can. If we get done early I'm going to head to the library at school to get some reading/studying done.
What else has been going on in my life lately?
+ A new henley from Target for only $15.00! I'm slowly prepping for fall and winter. They also have boyfriend cardigans for only $15.00 which I'm planning on getting also.
+ I've gotten back into working out. My body is feeling sore thanks to my beautiful 3 mile hike. I'm either going back today or running the lake.
+ Had an allergic rxn at school thanks to eating Thai food. That basically kept me on the couch all day Thursday. And I missed my hair appointment :(
+ Having my emotions played with...
+ Loving the halloween decor at target, it makes me want to through a halloween party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment