Tuesday, September 20, 2011

productive tuesday


I'm not going to lie, on most Tuesdays I am a bit lazy. I go to school from 9:30-1:45pm, I try and get a little work done, and then I head out to the beach for Taco Tuesday. The truth is I might just being putting my taco tuesday on hold to celebrate a friends bday tomorrow. But I am very happy I took my Tuesday off to be productive and get somethings on my own done. After school I was able to make yummy pasta, went for a run, clean the house, make dinner, and relax a little. I feel good and I feel accomplished. Since I get to sleep in tomorrow (and because i'm taking this weekend to celebrate my bday) I'm going to stay up and get some much needed hw done.

Good things:
+ After not running (or any physical exercise) in over a month, I was still able to run over 1.5 miles straight. I can see myself running 2 miles within the next two weeks. Now if only I could make a stable workout schedule. I hate being a busy bee.
+ Eating healthier!
+ I got an A on my genetics quiz. If only I wouldn't have switched my answer last minute it would have been a 100%. But thank you redbull, 3+ hour library sesh, and my dear father for the strength and determination. I'm going to pull a major repeat next week for my 2 exams.
+ I've started a tumblr. I'm trying to get it going, so it will be a while before I post the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts