Monday, September 26, 2011
22nd Birthday
Today is my 22nd birthday, and I honestly do not feel any different. No gray hairs, no extra aches or pains. I do feel more wise though. Not because of my birthday....but because of how things have been lately. I think I've grown a lot over these past few months.
How was my year as a 21 year old? Absolutely amazing! Yea it was full of partying and having a good time. But overall I had some great experiences, I traveled, and I bonded even closer with my friends. I also learned some life lessons, and I proved to myself that I am a strong young woman. I went to Vegas, Dallas, New Orleans, and Cabo all within a few months. I also had a a period where my car broke down, I worked two jobs, moved, and attended summer school. That was emotionally draining, but I made it through it. I started becoming closer to God again and he has helped me see so much.
What does 22 have in store for me? I don't really know. But I can only wish for the best. I hope to fall in love with a boy and meet lots of more life long friends. I hope to try new things and discover new hobbies. I hope to continue pushing myself in school. I know for a fact that I will be graduating as a 22 year old and more than likely I will be moving out of state on my own. Sure its going to be scary as hell, but thats life. Experience everything while you can. I will live by the motto as a 22 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment