Monday, July 4, 2011

Back in Action


I am back in action now that I have a new macbook on my hands. It was weird not having a computer for almost two months. I kind of just got used to it and used my iphone for e-mails and what not. But damn does it feel good to be back.

My life has been a whirlwind since I've been gone.  I mean really. Its been a lot of ups & downs with school, my future, financially, and romantically. I mean every time I tell myself things can't get any worse, somehow they do. I feel like like I'm digging a hole, and I'm using the biggest sturdiest shovel, yet I can't get to the bottom. I can't take a break to rest and I really haven't. Hopefully things start getting better this month.


1.  My biggest concern is school and figuring what I'm going to do post-graduation. I know I still have a year left, but if I am going to apply to programs I'm need to figure out what pre-reqs I still need to take or if I need to take a test. I really am feeling burned out from school and don't want to go on to more schooling. But I know thats the only way for me to make a decent living. I definitely DO NOT want to move back home after graduation. My mom is convinced that will be a good idea so I can think about what I want to do and work in the meantime to save up some money. But I don't even have a room at home, so I don't know how that will work.

2. I think July is going to be way better. I am already picking up extra hours at CC, and they want me to pick up more for the month of July. But I think that would be killer, I would burn out fast. I'd rather pick-up more hours at NCM which is my plan. That way I could still have some free time. I'm also going to be starting my online summer class which means I won't have classes that take up my day :) I'm also going to start babysitting for a cute little girl at the end of the month. More work yet more free time.

3. I don't understand men boys. I am against relationships & dating for a very long time.  Some of you girls are lucky to have great boys in your life that treat you well. I happen to have to deal with the others....I wish I could go into details but I don't think its a good idea. We will just say I'll be focusing on school and my friends for the next few years.

Happy 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts