Sunday, July 24, 2011
weekly wrap up
What a week its been & a very good one at that. I no longer find myself wishing for the weekends to come, because my week days are just as good. Its 8:30am on a Sunday morning but it feels so good. I am well-rested and happy. My sleeping schedule is out of wack since I stay up late (12:30ish) and then wake-up 5:30 for work. I come home and nap because I'm so tired, and then repeat the cycle over again. But last night I stayed in and had some much needed me time. I went to bed early and slept forever. I honestly have not felt this well-rest in a long time.
Wednesday I had my first exam for my womens studies class and scored a 102%! I was very excited about that, especially since I busted some last minute hard work. I then celebrated by having a girls night complete with quesadillas and margaritas, which turned kind of crazy on my part. I had to go home early haha. Thursday I worked both jobs but the day still went by kind of fast. Then the boy made me dinner and we had wine and watched a movie. We stayed up a little too late and I knew I was going to be tired the next day. So we already planned a nap day on Friday. Yup, we literally slept all day Friday to catch up on our sleep. Dorks! Yesterday I worked all day and then came home to clean and rest-up. Today I don't have much planned, just another day at work. I'm then planning on going to bed bath and beyond for some goodies. And of course true blood comes on tonight! Overall, this weekend has been full of comicon madness downtown. The hoards of people, the crazy costumes, oh and even celebrities sightings. Thomas lennon from reno 911 stopped in my job yesterday :)
Things to accomplish this week:
1. Pay all bills
2. Go to the DMV for a new ID
3. Set-up doctors appointments
4. Set-up a time to shadow for orthoptist
5. Come up w/ a game plan of things I need to do before I apply for fellowship
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment