Does anyone else feel like this week is flying by? I thought since I no longer have to go to my summer class, that things would slow down. But instead I've been keeping myself busy everyday. I love it. I've been working, spending time with friends, and just plain old taking care of business. I was actually looking over at my
43 things page and realized that there are a lot of things on there that I no longer wish to complete. Not because I'm lazy or given up hope. But I simply have had a change of heart and see myself completing other goals. I'll be brainstorming these next few days and re-doing my list to fit my life to where its at the the moment.
Lately I've been very particular about the type of items I want to purchase. I feel like there are some 'key pieces' that I am missing and that I need to add to my wardrobe. I'm trying my best to add these pieces to my wardrobe over the next few weeks.
Lace shorts! I tried on a pair and they were too cute for words. I plan on purchasing a pair this weekend.
I am looking for my big girl purse. Something fun yet sophisticated. I feel like my old purses are worn out and kind of look like something a younger girl would carry around. I think its time for an upgrade.
My flats are seriously all beat up from wearing them to work. Once again I need a new sophisticated pair to wear out. I also just need to buy a designated pair of work shoes, ones that I wouldn't mind getting messed up and covered in paint.
I plan on spending the rest of my night will be spent running errands and getting myself together. Laundry, cleaning, dinner, etc. I'm also getting my hair cut tonight! I am excited but scared at the same time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment