Monday, July 11, 2011
it sucks to be you right now
Monday, Monday, Monday. I actually had the best Monday in forever. After a hectic day at work I met up with my friends for some shopping. Well I just browsed and helped them pick out clothes. I'm refraining from spending money until my next paycheck. We sat down and got lunch afterwards and we also looked at some places for them to live. When I returned home I was happy to find my security deposit from my old house in the mail. Thank god! Now I am able to catch up on bills and what not. I have a busy day tomorrow. Lots of phone calls to be made and things to buy. I plan on splurging just a little--I am in need of a pedicure.
Today I also started my second summer class. Its an online womens studies class which I think should be loads easier than animal physiology. Although its online, I really don't want to fall behind. So I'm going to try and stay on top of everything, starting by completing my first assignment tonight. Lets do this!
The rest of my night will be spent getting myself together. I honestly feel like my whole week will be dedicated to it. But its really nice and exciting. I need the me time. Time to clean this room, and get some laundry done :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment