(via wehearit)
1. This week I spent a lot of time with friends. I'm glad we have been able to work our schedules around each other to spend time together. We went shopping, looked for apartments, saw harry potter, and went out at bars, etc. I enjoy spending time with my friends and I ALWAYS have a good time when I'm with them. So blessed to have lovely ladies in my life.
2. This week I started my online summer class which I have somehow already put on the back burner. Tomorrow i'm going to start going on to campus so that I can actually catch up on reading and get things done. I can't believe I have my first test on Wednesday.
3. I treated myself to new shorts and shoes. I need to stay away from shoes and buy more tops! When will I learn?
4. I'm learning how to trust people again and we will see how it goes...

No comments:
Post a Comment