Monday, June 13, 2011
turn around
Things have completely turned around for the better. Getting my transmission replaced will now be covered by my insurance. I have gotten a rental car to hold me over until then. I am all moved into our new place, and completely out of our old house. I am getting a little more used to working two jobs. I've started hitting the gym again. Finances should start getting back into order slowly but surely. I still greatly miss my friends that have moved home post-graduation. But I've met knew people and I am enjoying their company.
Now I need to stop worrying a little less, get my schedule down, and start celebrating summer. Is it already mid june? I feel like its not. I've made a list of all these things I wanted to accomplish and I don't think I've completed one. I really want to go to the fair, even though its going to be crazy expensive. Its one of my favorite things about summer. I want to go on independence day but I can only imagine on crowded its going to be. But besides there are plenty of things to be marked off my list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment