Bye sweet summer, hello busy life! Here I go again. Getting a little overwhelmed as things pick up. Two jobs, school, and then moving. The nice thing is that I've already packed and taken 90% of my things to our new place. I just have little things along with my furniture. But the movers will take care of that on Sunday. And I'm starting two work both jobs. Starting today I won't have a day off until 20 days or so when I'm planning to go home. This upcoming week I have 23.5 hours at one job, 16 hours at the other, and 6 hours of class along with a test. But like I said I knew what I was getting myself into and it's only like this for the first half of summer. Hello new MacBook!
I promise to stop boring everyone with my busy life. Once the paychecks kick in I'll be able to spend a little money of adventures. Oh and you know what I found out? That I have a free pass to the The world famous SD Zoo! Heyy! I guess I'll be spending sometime there this summer :)
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment