Monday, June 6, 2011

Another hiatus

Hey friends! I was trying to avoid this but it looks like I'm going to have to take another hiatus. The truth is, I feel like my life is spiraling out of control (hence my dream about getting in a horrible car accident that killed me). The harder I work (now 2 jobs, and summer school) the more things to fall apart. Everytime I feel like things can't get any worse they do! And because things aren't working out then I don't think I'll be able to save up for my computer as I wished for. At least not as soon as I planned. I just have to much going on in my life (mainly financially) to focus on right now. I will be back, I just don't know when. Maybe next month, maybe the end of summer. We will have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts