Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Favorites: turquoise treasures

Okay, so maybe I lied. Maybe I won't go on a complete hiatus. I just cannot bring myself to completely ditch my blog. I'll just say that my updates wont be so consistent. Plus, my car will be back in action soon and I'll be on a more set schedule. I just guess this week was a little too much for me to handle with working both jobs, a physiology test, and then moving to our new condo. I can't its Friday!


At the moment I am currently in love with the color turquoise. Unfortunately, I think I own only one thing that is turquoise. I need to change that. I just love how stunning the color is and how it draws attention to it immediately. One small turquoise piece can have a dramatic effect. And yet it can look playful or sophisticated. It just adds that perfect touch. Here are some of my favorites turquoise items, they are all from lulus or urban outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts