Sunday, May 5, 2013
IN HIS HANDS
I've been living this picture perfect life lately. I have everything I could possibly want right now: an awesome career, new car, my own place, enough to support myself, a great boyfriend, good friends and family. What more could a girl ask for? There has been one thing on my mind these last few months that I have been fighting with. It's kind of been of been repressed for a while, but last night it was brought back up.
My heart has been my biggest downfall when it comes to love and relationships. I feel like I have the biggest, largest heart that is always ready to love and be open to love. I feel like thats my God given gift. Because all throughout the bible we are told to love one another, and that is something thats comes easily to me. But what happens when someone does not love you back? Do you keep giving love freely in hopes that one day they will feel the same or do you stop and end things? At the moment I am still unsure on which way to go. I've been praying about it and asking the lord to let his will be done. Either way I am sure my life will greatly change as a result. I don't feel angry or bitter, just confused and lost.
For once I am not scared about the end outcome, because I know I have Jesus as my rock. Not that it will be easy, but that he makes things possible. I am faithful and I know that his will is the one that will be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment