Friday, May 10, 2013

CRAVING ADVENTURE




I know I've beat this saying over the head, but I am truly grateful for everything in my life right now. Its just that everything feels so perfect, and that after so much hard work and tribulation everything has finally fallen into place. I appreciate the routine that is my life. While others are constantly plagued with chaos and drama throughout their day, those things have not been a factor in my own life. I appreciate it and I love it. But at the same time, I have been craving something more. Because although its nice to have routine, its also nice to have something different to look forward to.

This little lady is in need of a vacation, a mini-get away, or a new adventure of some sort. I haven't traveled in so long, and the bug has been bitting me like crazy. Right now I look forward to seeing my boyfriend on the weekends. But he goes to school full-time, works 15-20 hours a week, is doing research on campus,  and not to mention all the other activities he is involved in. God bless his heart for being able to do it all and still be with me. But I know he is worn out when I come down to see him. I know he needs a vacation too, but he just doesn't have the time right now.  On top of that I can't take a real vacation (or any time off from work) until my probation period is up. That will be another 5 months from now.

I'm not looking to do anything big or grand within the next month or anything. But I am looking to put some plans into motion for a mini-get away over the summer, and a larger trip within the next year or two. We have to dedicate a time, save the money, and make the plans. I have so many ideas for both mini and big trips. Hello palm springs, SF, NYC, Seattle, and Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts