Today definitely felt like a Wednesday. I woke up extremely tired and sore. I guess my body never fully recovered from my 5k run just a few hours before. I laid in bed for an extra 20 minutes and then made coffee. Oh how delicious my coffee tasted after not having any the past two days, but it just didn't seem to have any effect. I gulped down my cup and yet I still felt groggy. Unfortunately my drive to work nor sitting down at my desk this morning helped either. Yup, today definitely felt like a Wednesday. On the brightside tomorrow is my Friday AND I get a lovely four day weekend. Yes, a four day weekend! And it gets better. I get paid for not working on Monday, and J will be visiting for 2.5 days. This can't be real life! Its so rare that we get two full days together, so I will definitely be soaking up every moment of this weekend.
In other good news I feel like my desire for adventure will finally be answered. I finally booked my trip home in a few weeks. I cannot wait to see my family and also get away from here for a while. Me and my mom are trying to plan out lots of fun activities while I am home. I definitely want to spend some time in San Francisco doing some touristy things. And my sweet daddy will be taking all of us out for dinner. I can't wait! Me and J also have a wedding to attend towards the end of June. I'm so excited for wedding season. In fact I haven't been to a wedding in about 5 years, and I think I am long over due for one. And lastly, we have a friend planning out a Vegas trip for sometime this summer. I also haven't been to Vegas in a year, so again I am past due.
Hope everyone has an amazing holiday weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment