So I decided to take the plunge and join in on the Tone It Up Bikini Series. I've heard about the tone it up trainers Karena and Katrina before, and have watched a few of their videos on youtube. I love their "beach fitness" theme, but their work-outs just never stuck with me. Since I am finally focused on my fitness and they have an eight-week bikini series going on, I thought this would be the perfect time to join. I've been running a lot lately and get plenty of cardio, but I've been lacking in toning my body and building muscle. And since I am a lover of planning, making to-do list, and carrying them out I thought this would be perfect to keep me on track. Hello Beach Body, I am excited to see what you look like!
I feel like I'm going to go all out with this series. I'm going to eat a lot cleaner and train like a beast. I've gotten some protein supplements for water, am taking daily vitamins, and am looking into getting some type of nutrition bars. Who am I turning into? I am happy to say that I started the first day off great with a 40+ minute cardio session (mixture of elliptical and running). I also threw in some lunges, planks, and push-ups. I honestly feel great ladies, but this is just the beginning. I will definitely be posting some before and after pictures.
Is anyone else participating in the bikini series?

No comments:
Post a Comment