Monday, April 22, 2013
HAPPY ONE YEAR (ANNIVERSARY)
Today is a pretty special day. Today is me and J's one year anniversary! This past year of my life has been really great, and a big reason was because he was apart of it. This guy never fails to make me happy. We have enjoyed a many of good times together this past year. From sleeping in, to renting endless movies on redbox, to traveling to do some wine tasting in Mexico. He is seriously, the sweetest and most caring person I know. I learn so much from him each and every day. He is also one of my biggest supporters (along with my family). To be completely honest, usually at the one year point I am over being in a relationship. But it's definitely different this time around. I find myself falling in love with him more and more each day. I know this next year will be just as amazing as the first. I am looking forward to many more adventures and good times with him.
For my anniversary gift, I was given the sweetest and most thoughtful present ever; A film camera! One of my '23 before 24 goals' is to get into photography. And now I have the tools to do so. He has even offered to help me out. So I am thinking this upcoming weekend we will spend some time shooting. He knew this was on my list and bought this for me. This is what I mean when I say he supports all my goals. I love my sweet sweet man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment