Thursday, April 4, 2013
NEW FRAMES
Last week I finally received my new frames from firmoo. I'm in love with them! They fit my face just perfectly, and give me a refreshing look. I was so over my old glasses. I feel like they made me look too dorky, and just weren't stylish enough. To top it off, when I took pictures they made me look like my eyes were closed. I am happy to have a new pair of glasses to go with my new age, and my new style. What a great deal for only $26.00! I highly recommend firmoo. You can get my frames here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment