Monday, December 3, 2012
Winter Red
I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and have started wearing red lipstick. I feel like its been "in" for a while now, and every girl I've seen wear red lipstick looks absolutely fabulous. I don't know why I've waited until now to try it, but I am glad I finally made the leap. After the first five minutes of putting it on I thought I looked weird. But then it started growing on me. I can't wait to wear it more. Its putting me in the mood to get fancy and go out more. I'm usually in a rut of being casual all the time due to my job. Its not that I cannot dress up, its just not practical. My clothes usual get stained, destroyed, and worn by the end of the day. So I make sure I wear clothes that I don't care that much about. But I definitely notice a difference in my confidence when I make an effort to do my make-up and dress up.
Since my red lipstick got me feeling great, I decided to make some other great purchases. I bought a new purse from F21, and I absolutely love it. I've been using an old beat up one from charlotte russe that I've had for two (most likely three) years now. That purse has been through a lot and to be honest it made me feel immature. I feel like I outgrew it and needed something more mature to make me feel more like an adult. The only reason I haven't boughten a new one is because money has been so tight. But I finally caved in and bought a new purse and its crazy how much of an impact it has had on my confidence. I feel grown-up, mature, and like a lady. In addition, I've also added some new leggings, pants, sweaters, and tops to my wardrobe. And I've added some new eyeliner and lashes to my make-up bag. I feel amazing, so much more like a 23 year old and not like the 20 year old college girl that I used to be.
Now I think its time to do a little organizing. I think its time to go through my closet and toss the old and make room for all the new additions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment