Thursday, October 31, 2013
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Happy Halloween ghouls and goblins! I really do enjoy halloween and getting a chance to be someone or something else for a day. Unfortunately since I work in the public sector and have to be professional, I couldn't dress up today. I also didn't attend any halloween parties this year. But I did soak up halloween in my own way, and have been pretty crafty lately. What? Me? Yes, I've actually been getting my DIY on lately. I decided to do a sugar skull face tonight while handing out candy to the kids. And last weekend I painted pumpkins (instead of carving them), and I love the way they turned out. I really want to keep them year round because they are so pretty to me. I definitely want to incorporate more projects and DIY into my life. I definitely want to share the end products here.
Of course Disneyland was the icing on the cake for a great halloween. I've never been to disneyland when the park has been decorated for the holidays. The pumpkins and fall colors everywhere truly made the park that much more colorful! Not to mention that the haunted mansion being made into a nightmare before christmas edition was absolutely awesome! I think I need to go back for Christmas too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...



No comments:
Post a Comment