This week has truly been my off week and as a result I feel like I've been the epitome of a young bachelorette. I spent the past weekend in Vegas with my girlfriends dancing and drinking (but not staying out too late, because I am still a grandma). This week I've been sipping on champagne and eating incredibly fatty foods. For example, today I ordered pepperoni pizza and sipped on a glass of pink moscato. I've even neglected laundry and may have wore a pair of pants more than once without having laundered them first. I've even been slacking on working out and studying.
Who am I?
I think I have become a little stressed and tired this week. I am being the complete opposite of my usual motivated, high energy, and ordered self. And its definitely taking its toll on me. I need to get to bed early tonight and break this cycle. I believe starting off my day tired and with low energy is destroying my whole day. I need a cleanse this weekend! I just want to sleep in, work-out, have a clean home, and get lots of studying done. I am going to do exactly ALL of those things. I also think I've been feeling this way, because my weekends are so great. When its back to the work week I feel lonely and unsure about when I will have companionship again. I just need to stay focused, treat myself right (less fatty foods, more sleep, water, and working out), and keep my mind of what I am trying to accomplish here.

No comments:
Post a Comment