I am the queen of planning, dreaming, and making things happen. All too often an idea gets planted in my head and then I run with it! I would like to think of myself as a pretty realistic person (more so than most people my age), therefore I think these ideas that I brew in my head are attainable with hard work and passion. But at the same time, I always feel like I need a second opinion. I need someone to verbally approve my ideas before I officially start to pursue them. Especially, in this day and age when so many young people are trying to accomplish similar things but are falling short. Who am I to think that my plans shall succeed over someone else who is trying just as hard? I wish to share my "plan", but this just isn't the place. I just kept pondering if this plan is right, and had some feelings of doubt.
Let me start off my saying that God is re-affirming. I prayed to him about this "plan" of mine, wondering if this was right. I know he also has a plan for me and that his plan will always reign over any of mine. All I can hope is that what I desire in my heart is in alignment with what he has in store for me and my life. I can tell you that 24 hours after talking with him and praying on this matter, he answered in such a magnificent way. His answer to my plan was clearly "yes", as he directed me to a website that literally had to answer to my problem. Its so mind blowing how he works sometimes, but oh so magnificent!
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11
On top of him re-affirming me (which was perfect enough), after disclosing the idea with close friends and family, I received even more support and approval. Our God is so good, and all we simply need to do is listen to him. Sometimes he will say yes to our prayers, other times no, and other times we just have to be patient. But sometimes, I hear of situations of people who have been struggling for long periods of time but praying like crazy. And yet things continue to snowball around them. I wish those people would simply listen to him. Wait upon his signs. If things are still a struggle, maybe he is clearly showing you that you need to make a change in your life. My belief is to ask, pray, and listen to what he has to say to you. It is not always what you want to hear, but what you need to prosper you.

No comments:
Post a Comment