Friday, October 25, 2013
ROUGH DAYS
These past two weeks have been rough. Nothing extremely horrible or anything, but just exhausting and draining. Last week, I woke up to a 'pins and needles' feeling in part of my leg. I thought for sure I had slept funny and somehow cut off my circulation. But as the day continued, the pain persisted and even spread. It went from one leg to both legs, from the tips of my toes to my butt. It felt like my whole entire lower body had shut down. This was weird and I knew I had to go to the doctor. Of course as guessed, my doctor didn't find anything after taking blood and running a series of test. So back home I went to rest. The next day I was at a conference and was able to take it easy all day, and half way through I finally took a advil to control the pain. My plan was to make an appointment for the next morning. But by the following morning, the pain had for the most part subsided. The remainder of the weekend I took it easy and it eventually went away. I have no idea what it was or what triggered two days of 'pins and needles' feeling through my lower body, but it was no fun. I will definitely be keeping an eye out if the symptoms start up again.
And this week, work got a little crazy. I worked over-time from Monday-Wednesday. I worked so much overtime that I only worked half a day on Thursday (and I had today off to). So ready to relax the remainder of this weekend. I'm leaving behind the past two weeks and am looking forward to organizing, cleaning, crafting, and of course disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment