Sunday, November 3, 2013
NOVEMBER
Happy November! I am so excited and happy over the fact that its the end of the year. Yes, 2013 is slowly but surely winding down. And I'm still in astonishment over how fast it has been going by. Its been a big year of learning, growth, and also some really hard times. I've been wanting nothing more than time to just pass on by so I can live the life I truly want. I don't want to go into too much details about that, but the time will come to talk about that. And now I can't believe 2014 is almost here, I feel like I can see the finish line. Thanks to so many holidays and days off I know November, December, and January are going to fly by.
I have a few plans for the next two months. I plan on heading down to San Diego a few times because I desperately miss the city and my friends. I'm kicking off next weekend by celebrating a little SD Beer week a long with attending a baby shower. I'm heading to the Bay Area for thanksgiving and christmas. And in December I am looking forward to going to December Nights in Balboa Park and ice skating at the Hotel Del. Yes, I miss me some San Diego desperately.
Some good things to note:
+ Passed and received my food manager's certificate
+ Officially passed probation and 9 months at my new job
+ I have been thinking about trips for next year. Hawaii and New York look like real possibilities :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment