Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A little love + A little change





So many amazing things have happened this past week, and I am feeling truly happy and blessed.



Accepted a new internship
Spending a day at the beach in a tent
Getting paid to hula-hoop and play with kids on labor day
Finding out I'll be keeping my pay rate for the next month at least
New white nail polish
Spending time with an old high school friend
Endless hugs and kisses from my amazing boy
Having my boy take care of me during an allergic reaction
Watching hunger games while eating the best fudge brownies
Trying Vietnamese sandwiches for the first time
Having a girls night out
Finding out I am going to be an aunt again

I think I may be coming to terms with accepting and truly enjoying the simple things in life. I can't even believe how amazing this past week has been, and its not like anything super crazy or luxurious has happened. I just feel happy and I am going to take on one thing at a time. That might also mean being more strict and budgeting more. It might also mean finding a second job and staying extra busy. A little sacrifice will do me good, and in the meantime I will enjoy all those little things that really make life so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts