Monday, September 17, 2012
I'll give it my all
+ I've been taking advantage of my free-time on Mondays and Wednesdays by working out and hitting the gym. I thought of the crazy idea of running a half marathon sometime in early 2013, but now I am having second thoughts about that. I am just starting to get back into shape, so my runs are still feeling really rough. Today was the first time running on a trail (as opposed to the treadmill at the gym) and after 2.5 miles I was feeling pretty winded. So maybe I will work towards a 5k and then a 10k. Obviously, I still have a lot morning training to do as I am not even in shape yet. But maybe after I hit those markers, I can determine if I still want to run a half marathon or not.
+ My internship is so far so good, and I've been putting in a lot of time. But at the same time, my mentor is moving away at the end of the month. I really liked her, her work ethic, and her personality. So having to adjust to someone new for the next two months is going to be rough. Other than that, everything is going well.
+ So what do you guys do when your boyfriend is out of town? I'm sure most of you hangout with friends and family. I just clean up my room and take care of things that never get done. My boy is out of the country right now visiting his family in Tijuana, and I haven't had any contact with him (can't get service). It's weird because even though we've been apart from each other a few times before, we still stay connected through calls/texts. But I've only gotten a facebook wall post from him this morning. I thought he was coming back tonight, but I am unsure (he has the next week and a half off so he can really stay as long as he wants). I just hope he comes back soon, I just want to squeeze him and never let go.
+ My job search in San Diego is still not going well. And with my dream job starting to open in various counties around California. This means I just might have to move even though I don't want to. With the boy starting school soon, we will be spending a lot less time together anyways. So I'm sure wherever I end up, I can still see him on the weekends. But here goes nothing.....
+ And lastly....I turn 23 in a week from Wednesday. Yes, its scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment