Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Finding the perfect balance
I thought that after graduating college I would have my shit together. I would find an awesome job, work full time, have the weekends off, make enough money to buy pretty clothes and take awesome vacations, and have a pretty structured day to day schedule and life. I am sorry to say, that hasn't been the case at all. This is not what I pictured for myself and I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. I thought I would be okay, but waking up at 5:30am is no longer fun to me. Working two jobs is more than a hassle, its madness. And not really having a full day off is definitely taking its toll on me. Summer is turning out to be more stressful than during the school year in some ways. Its funny because its either I have too much free time or not enough free time. And lately its been not enough free time...
But other things have been great such as my amazing amazing boy. I couldn't ask for anything more because he is great. We spend lots of time together, go on adventures, and he cooks for me. I wish we had more free time but lately its been rough because of our work schedules. I'm hoping more time and adventures are on their way soon because I need them and miss them dearly...
And there hasn't been enough free time to see old friends, to read as much as I want, to go to the gym, to read more scripture and pray. I feel like I'm lacking in so many areas and I'm having trouble finding that perfect balance. I'm just convinced that a full time job will solve all my problems at the moment. So dear friends please send me some positive vibes my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment