Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Still on a mission
I'm ashamed that I haven't updated in almost a month. That wasn't my intention. But every time I found myself trying to update, I felt myself getting ready to write the same negative post over again. And I didn't want to bore anyone (including myself) with redundancy.
But since I updated things have pretty much been the same. I've been over-worked and still struggling. I still have not heard back from any jobs. I'm just hoping that something comes through soon. I've gotten invited on so many great adventures: roadtrips to LA, hiking in the great redwoods, and vegas. But yet, I can't afford it or even take time off. Its a lame cycle. I keep trying to get myself to think positively.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment