Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I refuse to sink

(via)

My week of positivity went okay. I started of strong, got a weak in the middle, and then picked it up again.  But life has been pretty much the same, with minor updates. Haven't really heard back about too many jobs, so I am still working 40-50 hours a week between my two jobs. I've still been applying like crazy and I'm hoping to step my game up as we are entering August and will be ending my second job in about three week. My car has been having MORE issues, but the bf and his mom were sweet enough to help me take care of it. But I really need a new car with less problems. 

For August I am hoping for more adventures, friend time, a new job, and saving up for a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts