Monday, July 23, 2012

words to live by



Its another 50+ hour work week for me, yet I decided to start this week off differently. I feel like my negative thinking is not going to make anything better. I've been bitter, frustrated, angry, and almost depressed at times. I've been complaining out of my ass about anything and everything. I've been using my excuse of working two jobs and over 40 hours a week as a reason to explain excessive tiredness and make excuses all around. I know I don't give myself enough credit a lot of the time, but I also know I can do better. I need to stop feeling bad for myself and just suck it up.


At the same time maybe its time to put in some more effort on my search for a new job. Maybe I need to switch some things up. Obviously, whatever I am doing is not working. But I want to be more proactive, because time is winding down. I know I deserve it and I know I want it so bad. I will continue to be patient, but I will also continue to work hard.

My goal this week: work hard, no complaining, stay humble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts