Sunday, June 17, 2012

weekend-up wrap up: exhausted & spoiled


(Me at work celebrating fathers day)

I'm sorry I've only been posting on a weekly basis. I promise I am alive and well. But I am completely and utterly exhausted. This week I started my second summer job. I have to be at work at 6:30am in the morning which means I have to wake-up before 5:30am. It was surprisingly easy waking up the first day, but it got harder each day after that. And then working double shifts (both jobs) made some days incredibly tiring. But I made it out alive! I slept in this morning and I felt so absolutely amazing and well rested. In the past I complained about working and school but I don't know whats harder....I worked and went to school, was well rested but didn't have any free time. But now I am just working, have free time, but I am exhausted all the time. I just can't find a happy balance. Its now mid June and I thought things would be different. But on top of working and being tired, I really just want to spend this week applying to as many jobs as possible. I want to spend my energy on applying and really selling myself. Send me lots of good vibes.

Other than that, this week started off great. I've spent tuesday getting tacos with the boy, wednesday I got pizza and cider with my friend Ashley, and Friday night I spent time dancing away with my co-workers. It was nice getting back into my social life after being sick and dead to the world the past two weeks. I also got spoiled with dinner and lots of kisses and hugs from the boy. He keeps me happy and grounded. I am so blessed to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts