Sunday, February 26, 2012

{impossible doesn't exist}


This song has been my go to song lately. It just makes me feel happy and good, which is exactly what I needed after these long two weeks. And of course it makes me want to dance around in my undies (or just in the club for that matter). And now I feel like my new motto is, impossible doesn't exist. This is the attitude I want to have at this point in time no matter how tired or stressed I get. 12 weeks to graduation-- I got this!

Some things that happened this week?

1. Having a redbull every night to get me through nights of studying. So much to do and very little energy, which is how my whole week has been like. Its almost 12:00 and I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow. Two more long days :/

2. Nightly outings with my mama while shes been in town. We've been to dinner, old town, downtown, and church. YES! I finally went to church. The first time in lord knows how long, and man did I have an amazing time. I plan on attending weekly, but more on that later. I'm sad my mom leaves tomorrow, it was so nice having her around.

3. I will be taking a pamper day on Wednesday as its much needed. Nails done and hair done. And of course I need to get back into the gym since I haven't been since my mom has been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts