Sunday, February 5, 2012

15 Things Update--Part 1



Its officially February, we've made it one month into 2012. I am that much closer to college graduation and summer time. January was a nice relaxing month with a few minor set backs (car accident, etc). But I was able to complete some things off my list and I definitely want to continue working hard this next to complete things on my 15 things list. Too bad I still haven't come up with lucky number 15, should it be something drastic and big? I'm still pondering. Anyways, here's some updates on my progress with the list.

#3 Read the New Testament
I was doing really well with this as I would sleep in every morning and then read as much as I could before I got my day started. But now I am back to waking up early and being in a rush, so I've been slowing down. My goal is to still squeeze two chapters every morning. At this moment I am currently in the gospel of luke.

#4 Really love my body and take care of it
I am happy to say I am finally a member of 24 hour fitness after being anti-gym for a while. I really plan on taking advantage of their boot camp classes. I just love the fact that I can walk to the gym, which makes it that much more motivating. I'm not going to lie, I've been slacking this week. But I am ready to get things going this week. I also need to make a doctors appointment for a few things going on with me. And I also am planning on taking more vitamins to help keep me healthy and give me that energy boost.

#10 Read three new books
As of last night I officially finished The help. It was such a great book and really touching. I loved all the personalities of the characters. I found I could relate so much to Skeeter despite her being a girl from the 1960s. I guess life still sets these expectations of us and what we should accomplish by certain ages.  Now I need to read more books. I really don't know whats next, but I plan on spending next friday browsing through the aisles of B&N finding the next read.

I hope to make some more progress by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts