Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{getting to happy}


What a busy week its been! And although I've been stressed beyond belief, things are getting better. I learned something this week: If you need help, don't be afraid to ask. I realized I was stretching myself thin and needed help from others, and now I feel much better. Yes, sometimes life does hand you way too much at once and you don't know how to deal with it all. Thats kind of what happened to me. But like I said, things are getting better. I have a lot going on these next two weeks but I can do it!

What else is going on?
1. My mommy dearest is flying in tonight and is staying with me until Saturday. I'm very excited! But I do wish I could spend more time with her when she is here. I just have wayyyy too much going on. If I'm not at school or work, I'll be studying thanks to having 2 exams and a paper due this week. But of course we will still be doing things :) I feel like I'm going to be gaining weight while shes here, but I love her cooking!

2. Love the gym and my body is feeling great. Its only been 3 weeks since I've been getting back into shape and I already see my arms starting to shape up. Such a great feeling. And feeling tired from the gym definitely helps me get to bed at the end of the night.

3. Things at work have been changing. Not only have hours been cut, but new rules are being established, and people are being moved to different departments. I like change, but having this all done at once pushes me out of my comfort zone. I'm going to have to get used to it.
Hopefully more exciting update soon, I've just been busy. March should be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts