Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Focus week
This week is my focus week. It is my week to set things in motion, work hard, and just straight up get shit done. I am a productive person and I love crossing things off my to-do list. But these past few weeks I saw myself falling off. Things were piling up, things weren't getting done, and most importantly I wasn't focusing on myself. I saw I was putting a lot of time and thought into other people and things, and not taking care of myself. This was making me unhappy and bitter. I decided I needed a change, and it wasn't going to happen over night. I decided to deem this week my focus week and take the time and work to get it all together. Let me say that although its only Tuesday, I feel great! My priorities are straight and I am getting things done. I feel great :) The goal is to keep this up, which I sure I will. I just needed one good week of getting everything together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment